- Group Websites
Ramky Infrastructure Limited
Ramky Infrastructure Limited (Ramky Infra) is an integrated construction, infrastructure development and management company in India. Since commencement of business in 1994, the company has delivered a range of construction and infrastructure projects in various sectors such as water, wastewater, transportation, irrigation, industrial construction, parks (including SEZs), power transmission, power distribution, residential, commercial and retail property. Read More
- Restructure of Debt facilities under Joint Lender forum –Reg.
- The board of directors vide circular resolution have approved the appointment of M/s. Chaturvedi & Partners, Chartered Accountants (Firm Regn.No.307068E) as Statutory Auditors of the company subject to the approval of the share holders
- The board has also approved for passing of resolution by postal Ballot
- The Joint Venture (JV) comprising M/s Ramky Infrastructure Limited and M/s. T K Engineering Consortium Pvt Ltd has been awarded the project viz “Four Laning of NH 52 from end of Biswanath Chariali by-pass (Km 208.00) to Gohpur (Km 265.50) (Total Length
- The board reviewed the restructuring scheme under Joint Lenders Forum (JLF) and approved the same for execution by the company. The Board of Directors has also passed necessary resolutions required for implementation of the JLF Restructuring scheme. The c
Construction Business RIL operates in construction business and undertakes projects in water and waste water projects, irrigation, industrial construction, transportation...
Developer Business Our developer business is an extension of our operations and competencies in the construction businesses.
RIL is fully geared to take on the challenge of establishing...
Corporate Social Responsibility
Ramky Infra strives to uphold its commitment to do business with excellence. Since 1994, Ramky Infra has maintained a strong tradition of returning wealth to society by contributing to various social causes. We have established special CSR wing, Ramky Foundation, for addressing the social needs...