- Group Websites
Ramky Infrastructure Limited
Ramky Infrastructure Limited (Ramky Infra) is an integrated construction, infrastructure development and management company in India. Since commencement of business in 1994, the company has delivered a range of construction and infrastructure projects in various sectors such as water, wastewater, transportation, irrigation, industrial construction, parks (including SEZs), power transmission, power distribution, residential, commercial and retail property. Read More
- The Joint Lenders Forum (JLF) of consortium banks in order to arrive at an early and feasible solution and preserve the economic value of the underlying assets as well as the lenders’ loans has advised the company for restructuring under JLF as the Correc
- Sri Rajiv Maliwal, Dr Archana Niranjan Hingorani , Sri V.Harish Kumar and Sri Rajasekhara Reddy has resigned as directors of the company effective from conclusion of board meeting held on13th Nov 2014
- Sri Krishna Kumar Gangadharan is appointed as Additional director of the company effective from 13th Nov 2014.
- Dahod City Water Supply Project Inauguration
- Shri Kamlesh Shivji Vikamsey has resigned as non executive chairman of the company due to his elevation as chairperson of audit advisory committee of United Nations development programme, New York effective from 20 June 2014
Construction Business RIL operates in construction business and undertakes projects in water and waste water projects, irrigation, industrial construction, transportation...
Developer Business Our developer business is an extension of our operations and competencies in the construction businesses.
RIL is fully geared to take on the challenge of establishing...
Corporate Social Responsibility
Ramky Infra strives to uphold its commitment to do business with excellence. Since 1994, Ramky Infra has maintained a strong tradition of returning wealth to society by contributing to various social causes. We have established special CSR wing, Ramky Foundation, for addressing the social needs...